Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It is official

 Don't mind them... I will just be living with them (and others) once I get to Tennessee. :)
It's official! I am graduating from Seattle Pacific University on Sunday, June 13th. I am then going home to California for about a month and then I am taking a long and much needed road trip to Watertown, Tennessee. Disneyland, Vegas and the Grand Canyon are just a few of the stops on this much anticipated adventure. And then  I will find myself in my new home, for at least the year. I have no idea what I will be doing there or what will unfold--but that's the point of an adventure, right?

All in all, June could not come fast enough. Although, it is bittersweet; as most departures are. I am excited for this new chapter in my life but I am sad to end this chapter in Seattle. Not really for the city. And not really for my school. Instead, for the beautiful people I met along the way. Yes, I want to make sure that I actually do graduate, but my focus for the next 7 weeks is to spend every last minute with the people that I will be leaving behind.

Good thing I know that I am an epic long-distance-relationship-keeper.

P.s. there will be some pictures coming soon!

No comments: