Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Am A College Graduate!


Again, I apologize for failing to keep up this blog. If I am able I would love to try and justify my blog-o-sphere absence with the fact that I recently graduated from Seattle Pacific University with a Bachelors of Arts in Global Development Studies. I am a college graduate! The last few months went by so fast and in those few months I finished my last year in university, took my last finals, packed up all my belongings, said good-bye to my dear Seattle friends, participated in graduation events and trekked from Seattle, Washington to the Central Coast of California. But life did not slow down there. I got home and then spent a lot of time driving back and forth to San Francisco celebrating birthdays and going to concerts. And, of course, applying to job after job. After job.

I am settling down a bit here in California now. Although, I am purposefully not getting too settled. In two weeks time I will be road-tripping across the US of A (in my new, well used, car!) to my new home in Watertown, TN. What will come next? Only adventures I am sure. And I hope to be much better at updating this here blog and keep my readers updated on said adventures.

No comments: