Tuesday, June 29, 2010

mmhmm


(All photos taken on my iPhone)
Today was one of those lovely days. You know the days. The ones that you are content all day because of the people you are with and the things you see around you. This afternoon my bestie, our moms and me went Olallieberry picking at Gizdich Ranch. We picked over 10 pounds of berries that will be made into pies and jam sometime this week. We then headed over to Moss Landing and had lunch at Sea Harvest and had some yummy clam chowder in a bread bowl (how we do in NorCal--sorry I had to), calamari, and fish'n'chips. And at sunset my bestie and I found ourselves at Carmel Beach with friends and dogs for a quick jaunt. Finally, we headed back to the valley for a glass of wine and some time to dry off before we said good night.


No comments: