Saturday, June 13, 2009

Spring Break 3 Months Late

I have blogged a few times about the fact that my hard drive crashed right after Spring break. This crash set me a zillion light years behind on my photo editing-- but I am almost caught up! I know I have said that before, but this time I really I am! I have finished editing up until AFTER Spring break which means I can finally post my pictures from Spring break!! Finally. Hallelujah Baby Jesus!

I have sprinkled the pictures around so some may look a tad familiar but here goes...

Spring Break Part 1:





My first few days of break were actually spent in rainy Seattle. I got to go Seattle Art Museum for the first time and Pike Place for the I've-been-there-more-times-than-I-can-count-time.







Luckily, for me, the weather was much more pleasing in California! Check in soon for the rest of my photos from break!



No comments: