Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Humph



My mind seems to be a million places at once. I want to be reading. I want to be writing. I want to be taking pictures. I want to be excited about my internship. I want to be excited for this weekend. But, I keep letting the little things nag at me. I need to take a deep breath in, but in this rural house I seem to not be able to find the space.

My mom and I tried yoga-- I will try it again before I make an opinion. Working out again feels so good but that will be put on a hold until next week. Humph.

This week has been full of baking and getting ready for my sister's bridal shower this weekend. Maggie (the black pup pictured above) has been doing a lot of licking up of sugar and getting flour all over as she awkwardly stands in the way. I love this dog, but she may be the most anxious and awkward puppy I have encountered. Bless her heart. She is one of the prettiest dogs I have ever met, though.

I have to admit that it has been nice to keep up with the news, but I just don't have anything to say about it these days. I have yet to find something interesting to blog about. Double humph.


(All my original photography::more can be found here.)

1 comment:

SCOTT said...

I know what you mean about wanting to do multiple things at once.

PS. As usual, you've presented some top-notch photos.