Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New Addition: Ty


Meet my nephew Ty! He was born on March 14, 2011 (for you closeted, or not so closeted, geekoids that is Pi Day!). My poor sister was in labor for way too long, but the outcome was pretty darn cute, huh? In my opinion, he is lookin' pretty photogenic for only being 8 days only in these photos! The little bag and hat that he is in was a hand knit that my sister bought on Etsy-- a great find in my opinion. He looks like a little pea pod. :) Oh, and don't mind Oso, the fluffy brown blur in some of the images-- you will be introduced to him shortly! He is also a new addition. I find it so interesting how dogs react to babies. Every time Ty made a peep Oso and Kona, the other pup that was creepin' around, were in his face making sure everything was okay. 



     





1 comment:

Sierra Nicole said...

He has to be the most adorable little babe in existence!