Sunday, April 5, 2009

I hope so.

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Spring break was wonderful. It was so very great to be home. It was supposed to rain the WHOLE week I was there and it definitely did not. It was a week full of warm weather and tons of California sun.

It was hard to come back to Seattle and face the rain and sleet. But, that was a week ago and Seattle seems to have decided to give us a taste of Spring. I am sitting outside of Hill Hall in a tank top and Bermuda shorts at 5:33 with a comfortable breeze.

YAHOOOOOO! Spring might actually be here! Maybe I can give my HappyLight a break and get some natural light and Vitamin D.

And to top this all off, I love my classes this quarter and I am excited about my TOMS event that is coming up on April 16th! It shall be a barefoot walk from Seattle Pacific University's campus to the Troll Under the Bridge in Fremont!

COMING SOON:
Pictures from my trip home!

No comments: